The University Library's publication support assists you throughout the publication process, from the time you arrive as a newly registered doctoral student to your future career as a senior researcher.
The University Library's publication support can help you:
- select a journal to submit your manuscript to
- assess whether a journal is questionable or not
- open access and KI's publishing agreements
- dissertations and e-nailings
- bibliometrics and verification
- workshops and consultations
- the text matching tool Ithenticate
Doctoral thesis – Publication, ISBN, plagiarism control, copyright
Strategic publishing – Choosing a journal, open access, ORCID
Publishing agreements – Agreements with publishers that allow open access publishing with prepaid publishing fees/APC:s
Bibliometrics – Verifying articles, indicators, bibliometric analysis, ranking
Book a consultation
As a researcher and doctoral student at KI, you can book a consultation with us in various areas in which our librarians are experts.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions.
If you have questions about publishing research data, contact the Data Access Unit (DAU).
If you would like us to get back to you, please submit your contact information in the form below along with your feeback.