A resource room has opened in Widerströmska huset in Solna
Because the library facilities on Berzelius väg are being renovated, the resource room at Campus Solna is now located in Widerströmska huset instead.
Find your way to the resource room
How to find your way inside the building:
- Turn left when you have entered the main entrance. Head in the direction of elevator 1 (Hiss 1).
- To get to Floor 2, you can use elevator 1, or, walk straight ahead past the elevator and climb the stairs near the lecture hall Charles.
- The resource room is located at the top of the staircase.
Book the resource room
To book the room you need a certificate from Karolinska Institutet's coordinator for students with disabilities.
Good to know:
- You may book the room for a maximum of eight hours at a time and three months in advance.
- The resource room is available on weekdays 07:30 to 17:30.
- Use your KI card to enter the room.
- There is also a resource room at the University Library in Flemingsberg.
Equipment in the resource room
The resource rooms are designed to support students with disabilities. For example, the room in Solna is equipped with two computers with text-to-speech synthesis and different kinds of spelling software. There is enough seating in the room to accommodate for group work.
Contact the University Library if you have questions about the new resource room in Solna.