10 205 publishing agreements in 2020!
As from 1 January 2020 there are several changes to the library’s selection of e-resources.
New read and publishing agreements with the following publishers:
- American Chemical Society
- Portland Press
- Royal Society of Medicine
You find more information about publishing open access with these publishers on the page Publish open access.
Other new resources:
- Cabell’s blacklist: A searchable list of journals helping researchers identify questionable journals.
- Henry Stewart Talks: Audio visual presentations within the subjects of medicine, biochemistry, pharmacology and more.
- Sage Research Methods: Videos covering every aspect of the research process and hundreds of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods.
From 1 January 2020 the following resources has been cancelled:
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Wiley Current Protocols in Chemical Biology