Changes in library service
As of April 1, there will be some changes in KIB's services. Most noticeable is that we streamline our service and gather our support functions in one place in the library. You can come at any time between 8.30 and 17.00 and ask about information retrieval, loan issues, reference management and IT related issues for students.
During the mornings we can answer most questions, but if you want to be sure of getting more detailed help from a specialist, we recommend that you come the following hours:
- between 10 and 15 for help with longer information search questions & reference management. This means that KIB-labb as a name will not be used, but the function is still the same.
- between 12 and 15 for IT support for students (Student IT is also open between 8 and 16 by telephone and email)
If you're unsure of what kind of help you need, come by and talk to us and we will find out together!
In Solna you will find us on level 3 (upper level), where the majority of the library is located today, and in Flemingsberg further into the library, under the "balcony".
During this period we will be closing the current Information desks, and several issues will be taken over by other departments at KI:
- KI card manufacturing by the Security Unit
- Printing and verifying of Ladok transcripts is done by the responsible department
- Lost and found is taken over by the Facilities Department.
We will of course continue to have the extended hours between 07.00 and 22.00, when KI card holders are welcome to use the library on their own.
If you have any comments, please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org!