Courses in Endnote
The university library offers workshops in the reference management software Endnote.
Endnote help you collect and organize references and to insert citations and bibliographies in Word according to different reference styles.
About the course
The course is suitable for beginners of Endnote, but is also beneficial for those who are already using the program.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- define the basic concepts of the program
- import references from different databases
- search databases via Endnote
- create citations and bibliographies in Word
- explain how the integration between Endnote and Endnote Online works
We adapt the language to the participants, therefore you can register to any of the courses given.
The course is held in the library computer labs, either in Solna and Flemingsberg, with Windows computers. Feel free to use your own computer if you have Endnote installed.
In our calendar you can see when the course is offered.