What is included in the bibliometric database?
The Karolinska Institutet bibliometric database is based on data from Pubmed/Medline and three citation indexes from Web of Science Core Collection produced by Clarivate Analytics:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)
- Social Science Citation index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)
The following citation indexes are not included:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
The KI bibliometric database is limited to records available in those databases from 1995 and forward.