Student IT is a service available at the University Library. Students can have help with many IT-related issues connected to your studies at KI. Further information can be found at the page Computers & IT.
The opening hours of Student IT are Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:00 (phone hours). You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with your problem and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Student IT will also be available in the library during limited hours.
Telephone: 08-524 82 222
For example, Student IT can help you:
- Logging in to your student account - if you have trouble logging in, start by check the Student account page where many trouble shooting strategies are available
- Connecting to the wireless networks (information about how to set up your computer and phone can be found at the page Wireless networks)
- Printing, but please check the Print & copy page first, many solutions are available there
- Downloading SPSS (ask your teacher on how to use the program)
- Downloading Office 365 (ask your teacher on how to use the programs).
Please note that there are limitations to what Student IT can and may do with your private computer, but we will try to help you much as possible.