As a researcher at Karolinska Institutet, you can publish your articles without a publication fee in just over 570 fully open access journals from Springer Nature.
Terms for the agreement
- You need to be the corresponding author
- You need to be affiliated with KI and you should also state this in the article
- Use your email address ending with @ki.se and enter Karolinska Institutet as your institution to facilitate identification.
Which journals are included in the agreement?
- Download a list with the journals covered (pdf)
Imprints included in the deal: BioMed Central (BMC), Springer Open Journals, NatureResearch och Palgrave Macmillan.
Which article types are included in the agreement?
- Original paper (including Study Protocols)
- Review paper
- Brief communication
- Continuing education
What is not included in the agreement?
Please note that charges such as page charges, color figures or offprints are not covered.
The agreement allows publishing with CC-BY licence. More information about CC-BY licences.
Please contact Library Research Support if you have questions about the agreement or publishing in general.