SAGE and Royal Society of Medicine
Terms for the agreement
- You need to be the corresponding author.
- You need to be affiliated with KI and also state this in the article.
- To facilitate identification, use your email address ending with @ki.se and enter Karolinska Institutet as your institution when submitting your manuscript.
- When a manuscript has been accepted for publishing, the author receives an email informing that the article can be published open access through the agreement with Bibsam. The author should then proceed to the manuscript handling system, SOAP (Sage Open Access Portal).
- Publishing open access is the default value in SOAP but the author can choose not to if they prefer.
Which journals are included in the agreement?
List of journal titles included SAGE (pdf).
List of journal titles included Royal Society of Medicine (pdf).
Which article types are included in the agreement?
More information will come shortly
What is not included in the agreement?
Please note that other charges such as page charges, color figures or offprints are not covered.
Which publishing licenses are included in the agreement?
CC-BY or other license the author might prefer. Please contact the publisher in that case.
Please contact Library Research Support if you have further questions about the SAGE agreement or about publishing in general.