Elsevier Read & Publish
Publishing part (to take effect 1 January 2020)
The agreement covers publishing fees for manuscripts submitted from 1 January 2020 onwards.
In short, the following material is covered:
- Elsevier hybrid and fully open access titles, including society journals. Title list (pdf*)
- Cell Press hybrid and fully open acces titles. Title list (pdf*)
- Fully open access titles from the Lancet journals (Note: not The Lancet). Title list (pdf*)
The agreement allows publishing with CC-BY license (or another open license, according to the author's wishes).
Reading part (to take effect 3 December* 2019)
- Reading rights to the Science Direct Freedom Collection (approximately 2,000 journals) from 1995 onwards.
- Cell Press (14 journals). Title list (pdf)
- The Lancet, Lancet Infectious Diseases, Lancet Neurology and Lancet Oncology.
Please contact Research Support at the library if you have questions about the Elsevier agreement or publishing in general.
*With reservation for minor alterations regarding title lists and when the reading part comes into effect.