Terms for the agreement
- You need to be the corresponding author.
- You need to be affiliated with KI and you should also state this in the article.
- Use your email address ending with @ki.se and enter Karolinska Institutet as your institution to facilitate identification.
Which journals are covered by the agreement?
- Elsevier titles, Cell Press tiltels and society journals.
- The Lancet fully open access titles: Digital Health, The Lancet Global Health, The Lancet Planetary Health, The Lancet Public Health, EBioMedicine, EClinicalMedicine.
To see all the titles included in the agreement, search the Open Access / APC Checker Tool for the publisher Elsevier or Cell Press and open the Excel file that is generated. Keep in mind that there might be changes to the title list during the year.
What is not included in the agreement?
Please note that charges such as page charges, color figures or offprints are not covered.
Article types covered by the agreement:
- PIT=CRP — Case Report
- PIT=DAT — Data in brief
- PIT=FLA — Full-length article
- PIT=MIC — Microarticle
- PIT=OSP — Original software publication
- PIT=PGL — Practice Guidelines
- PIT=PRO — Protocol
- PIT=REV (journals) — Review article (not books reviews)
- PIT=RPL — Replication Studies
- PIT=SCO — Short communication
- PIT=SSU — Short review
The agreement allows publishing with CC-BY licence or another open licence, according to the author's wishes. More information about CC-BY licences.
Please contact Library Publication Support if you have questions about the Elsevier agreement or about publishing in general.