Biochemical Society (Portland Press)
Terms for the agreement
- You need to be the corresponding author.
- You need to be affiliated with KI and you should also state this in the article.
- Use your email address ending with @ki.se and enter Karolinska Institutet as your institution to facilitate identification.
Which journals are included in the agreement?
- Biochemical Journal
- Biochemical Society Transactions
- Clinical Science
- Essays in Biochemistry
- Emerging Topics in Life Sciences
- Neuronal Signaling (fully open access)
- Bioscience Reports (fully open access)
Which article types are included in the agreement?
All types of articles are included.
Authors can choose either a CC-BY or a CC-BY-NC-ND licence according to their wish. More information about CC-BY licences.
Please contact Library Research Support if you have any further questions about the Portland Press agreement or about publishing in general.