How to change keyboard to Swedish
1. Click the balloon in the lower right corner on the screen.
2. Click All settings.
3. Click Time & language.
4. Click Region & language and then Additional date, time & regional settings.
5. Click change input methods.
6. Click Add a language. If svenska is already there, go to step 9.
7. Search for svenska / Swedish and click it.
8. Choose svenska (Sverige).
9. Highlight svenska and click Move up.
10. Remove Highlight English and click Remove.
11. Ready! Close all open windows. The setting is now saved into your profile and will remain when logging in next time.