I can't find all of my publications, what's wrong?
The Karolinska Institutet bibliometric database is based on data from Pubmed/Medline and three citation indexes from Web of Science Core Collection produced by Clarivate Analytics:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)
- Social Science Citation index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)
The following citation indexes are not included:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
The KI bibliometric database is limited to records available in those databases from 1995 and forward.
To make sure that the publication is not in the bibliometric database, try and search the publication with each and one of the three tools. If you still can't find it – is it a recent article? It may take anything between a couple of weeks to several months after publication until an article is indexed in the Web of Science, a fact that will be mirrored by this database. Records in Pubmed are generally indexed much faster.
If you still cannot find your publication, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you!