Frequently asked questions – Bibliometrics
- Where can I find my h-index?
- How do you in bibliometrics decide the subject of a publication?
- Why do I have to accept a GDPR question the first time I log in?
- What do the different bibliometric indicators mean?
- Copublication analysis – what is it?
- Mapping of research fields – what is it?
- What is included in the bibliometric database?
- How does my publication behavior affect my bibliometric analysis results?
- What is an organization or author based analysis?
- Where do I find impact factors?
- How do I log in to the Bibliometric System?
- I have heard that data from this system is used in resource allocation at KI/SLL. How?
- I want an ORCID – what’s the easiest way to get one?
- Why does there seem to be duplicates of my publications in the database?
- Why weren't all the publications I selected exported to ORCID?
- How do I export publication data to ORCID from the Karolinska bibliometric system?
- If I connect or let Karolinska Institutet create my ORCID-ID, what will KI know about my ORCID profile and can I affect it later?
- What is ORCID and why should I get one?
- How do I share my list of publications on the web?
- Navigation tips and tricks
- What is the difference between Medline and Pubmed?
- What do I find in the My profile page?
- How do I verify my publications in the Karolinska Institutet bibliometric system?
- Can/should I verify my publications to more than one organization/department/clinic/patient area?
- I can't find all of my publications, what's wrong?
- What is the autogenerated list based on?
- I belong both to KI and SLL, do I have to verify my publications twice?
- The department/clinic/patient area shown in My profile is incorrect!
- I have supplied the wrong address information to one or more publications. What am I going to do?
- By mistake I deleted/declined a publication from the autogenerated list by clicking the icon Decline. How can I retrieve it?
- I accidentaly removed a publication from my list of "Publications without address(es)". How can I get it back?
- Some of my publications were not written at Karolinska Institutet/SLL – should I verify these as well?
- Should I verify my Abstracts?
- What is the "Field of science" that I can enter into the bibliometric verification toolkit?
- What is a patient group?
- How should I interpret your network visualizations?
- Why are some indicator values missing in my analyses?
- What controls which analysis samples I can choose?
- How do I interpret the percentile bar and boxplot diagrams in the analysis toolkit?
- Why are some average indicators calculated only on some of my publications?
- Why do I find myself as a co-publication author?
Mon – Fri 9:00 – 16:00
08-524 84 000