Services at the library
In the library you can get help with library related questions, such as information searching and reference management. You will also find staff from Student IT here. You will find us in the library during the opening hours.
Amongst other things, we can help you with the following:
- Library matters (finding books, My Account, late fees etc.)
- Searching scientific information and managing your references
- Student account - Student IT can help out with problems with the student account, but please note that there are many ways to restore passwords at the page Student account
Should you need help with:
- KI card: If you need a KI card or have any questions you will find all information on KI card for students. You KI card is your library card, printing card and access card that give you access to the library after hours, and the rest of campus outside of office hours. The KI card is also your access card to the gym in Flemingsberg.
- Certificates: You print your own certificate of registration and study result from Ladok. If you have questions about certificates, you will find more information on Transcripts of Records
- Lost and found on campus: All information can be found on the page Lost and found things
Find your way
All information on how to find us at the web page Find your way to KIB
Telephone och chat opening hours
You can also get help from the library through our digital channels Monday – Friday 9:00 – 16:00.
Telephone: (+46)8-524 84 000. Open the chat or contact us through social media
Outside of regular opening hours, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.