Are you going to conduct a systematic review and need help with the literature search? Do you want to make sure to not have missed out relevant articles in your topic? If this is the case, contact the search consultation service at the university library.
The search consultation service is aimed primarily for researchers at Karolinska Institutet.
If you are a bachelor's or master's student, or a doctoral student writing a literature review for the half-time summary, please contact our staff at guidance in information searching, where you also can make a booking.
About the Search Group
The search group is comprised of six librarians who regularly perform searches for clients of various types; mainly employees of Karolinska Institutet, but also customers from Stockholm County Council and other public-sector organisations in Sweden.
Four reasons why involve a librarian / information specialist
- Other well-known organizations such as Institute of Medicine, Cochrane and SBU do so.
- A paper recently published concludes that systematic reviews including librarians or information specialists as co-authors "are correlated with significantly higher quality reported search strategies".
- Involving an independent information specialist could promote a more objective search of the literature.
- Save time.
We do not charge staff at Karolinska Institutet for search consultation. Searches cost SEK 800 per hour for external customers.
Since 2014, we no longer offer this service to private companies. This is mainly because the contracts we have for our licensed databases contain restrictions on what we can deliver to commercial enterprises.
The search group work in accordance with current evidence based practice, follow international guidelines and constantly keep up to date with developments in the field of literature search methodology. All members of the Search Group have attended international courses at the University of York and University of Exeter and, in Sweden, at the Swedish Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Assessment of Social Services (SBU). The groups has also visited and exchanged experiences with the Mayo Clinic (USA).
Karolinska Institutet offers two doctoral courses in systematic reviews in which the search group teach literature search methodology:
- How to conduct systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Metoder för systematisk litteraturöversikt (In Swedish)
Order a search consultation
To order a search consultation, fill in the search consultation preparation form.
If conducting a systematic review:
- Please have have a look at our page on systematic reviews.
- Follow an existing standards, such as PRISMA (Checklist.pdf; Flow Diagram.pdf).
- Register a protocol in PROSPERO.
- Consider including grey literature.
If you are not conducting a systematic review, but needs assistance in literature searching in general, or perhaps considering to initiate a systematic review project – please book a consultation with the library research support.
Depending on workload, the time it takes to deliver the search results can vary. A systematic literature search takes at least two weeks to prepare. As a rule, two librarians work on each search project.
Delivery of search results
Search results are normally delivered with the help of reference management software, for example Endnote. The majority of databases overlap one another to varying degrees and identical references are therefore imported from different databases. A large proportion of these duplicates can be eliminated relatively simply using the duplicate removal function in Endnote (there are similar functions in other reference management software). However, the automatic duplicate removal needs to be complemented with a manual review of the reference library in order to find all of the duplicates.
The search strategy in a systematic review has to appear as a part of the method section. In Cochrane reports, the search strategy in its entirety is published as an appendix. Because the literature search for a systematic review is a central aspect of the method, the search has to be transparent, documented and reproducible. Normally, all of the search terms, any limitations, the databases' names and the platform used, the number of results and the date of the searches are declared. All this appears in a search documentation template the Search Group use when they deliver results.
Selected publications involving the search group
- Digital Education of Health Professionals on the Management of Domestic Violence: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Divakar U, Nazeha N, Posadzki P, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 May 23;21(5):e13868.
- Digital Education for Health Professions on Smoking Cessation Management: Systematic Review by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Semwal M, Whiting P, Bajpai R, Bajpai S, Kyaw BM, Tudor Car L. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Mar 4;21(3):e13000.
- Digital Education in Health Professions: The Need for Overarching Evidence Synthesis. Car J, Carlstedt-Duke J, Tudor Car L, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Feb 14;21(2):e12913.
- The effects of general anaesthesia on oxygen consumption: A meta-analysis guiding future studies on perioperative oxygen transport. Jakobsson J, Vadman S, Hagel E, Kalman S, Bartha E. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2019 Feb;63(2):144–153.
- Health Professions' Digital Education: Review of Learning Theories in Randomized Controlled Trials by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Bajpai S, Semwal M, Bajpai R, Car J, Ho AHY. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Mar 12;21(3):e12912.
- Impact of Integrated Care on Patient-Related Outcomes Among Older People - A Systematic Review. Liljas AEM, Brattström F, Burström B, Schön P, Agerholm J. Int J Integr Care. 2019 Jul 24;19(3):6.
- Long-term Survival in Esophageal Cancer After Minimally Invasive Compared to Open Esophagectomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Gottlieb-Vedi E, Kauppila JH, Malietzis G, Nilsson M, Markar SR, Lagergren J. Ann Surg. 2019 Feb 21.
- Medical Doctors' Offline Computer-Assisted Digital Education: Systematic Review by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Wahabi HA, Esmaeil SA, Bahkali KH, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Mar 1;21(3):e12998.
- Mobile Digital Education for Health Professions: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Dunleavy G, Nikolaou CK, Nifakos S, Atun R, Law GCY, Tudor Car L. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Feb 12;21(2):e12937.
- Offline Digital Education for Medical Students: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Kyaw BM, Posadzki P, Dunleavy G, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Mar 25;21(3):e13165.
- Online Digital Education for Postregistration Training of Medical Doctors: Systematic Review by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. George PP, Zhabenko O, Kyaw BM, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Feb 25;21(2):e13269.
- Origins and Impact of Psychological Traits in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Stener-Victorin E, Manti M, Fornes R, Risal S, Lu H, Benrick A. Med Sci (Basel). 2019 Aug 5;7(8). pii: E86.
- Prognostic Factors for Physical Functioning After Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation in Patients With Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Tseli E, Boersma K, Stålnacke BM, Enthoven P, Gerdle B, Äng BO, Grooten WJA. Clin J Pain. 2019 Feb;35(2):148–173.
- Prognostic Implications of PD-L1 Expression in Breast Cancer: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Immunohistochemistry and Pooled Analysis of Transcriptomic Data. Matikas A, Zerdes I, Lövrot J, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 Jun 21.
- Serious Gaming and Gamification Education in Health Professions: Systematic Review. Gentry SV, Gauthier A, L'Estrade Ehrstrom B, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Mar 28;21(3):e12994.
- Systematic review of measurement properties of methods for objectively assessing masticatory performance. Elgestad Stjernfeldt P, Sjögren P, Wårdh I, Boström AM. Clin Exp Dent Res. 2019 Jan 31;5(1):76–104.
- Visual assessment of movement quality in the single leg squat test: a review and meta-analysis of inter-rater and intrarater reliability. Ressman J, Grooten WJA, Rasmussen Barr E. BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2019;5:e000541.
- Virtual Patient Simulations in Health Professions Education: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Kononowicz AA, Woodham LA, Edelbring S, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Jul 2;21(7):e14676.
- Virtual Reality for Health Professions Education: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by the Digital Health Education Collaboration. Kyaw BM, Saxena N, Posadzki P, et al. J Med Internet Res. 2019 Jan 22;21(1):e12959.
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in orthognathic surgery: a complex systematic review. Naimi-Akbar A, Hultin M, Klinge A, Klinge B, Tranæus S, Lund B. PLoS One. 2018;13(1):e0191161.
- Arterial spin-labeling in children with brain tumor: a meta-analysis. Delgado AF, De Luca F, Hanagandi P, van Westen D, Delgado AF. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2018 Aug;39(8):1536–1542
- Barriers and facilitators among health professionals in primary care to prevention of cardiometabolic diseases: a systematic review. Wändell PE, de Waard AM, Holzmann MJ, et al. Fam Pract. 2018 Jan 29.
- Barriers and facilitators to participation in a health check for cardiometabolic diseases in primary care: a systematic review. de Waard AM, Wändell PE, Holzmann MJ, et al.; SPIMEU Research Group. Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018 Aug;25(12):1326–1340.
- Can epinephrine therapy be detrimental to patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with hypotension or cardiac arrest? a systematic review. Ilicki J, Bruchfeld S, Djärv T. Eur J Emerg Med. 2018 Sep 18.
- Cognitive and behavioral interventions to improve sleep in school-age children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Åslund L, Arnberg F, Kanstrup M, Lekander M. J Clin Sleep Med. 2018 Oct 24. pii: jc-17-00609.
- The cognitive treatment components and therapies of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia: a systematic review. Jansson-Fröjmark M, Norell-Clarke A. Sleep Med Rev. 2018 Jun 7. pii: S1087-0792(17)30202-2.
- Development of the jaw sensorimotor control and chewing: a systematic review. Almotairy N, Kumar A, Trulsson M, Grigoriadis A. Physiol Behav. 2018 Oct 1;194:456–465
- Do we have scientific evidence about the effect of hypoxaemia on cognitive outcome in adult patients with severe acute respiratory failure?. Holzgraefe B, Larsson A, Von Kobyletzki L. Ups J Med Sci. 2018 Mar;123(1):68–70.
- Does dietary intake of selenium protect against cancer? A systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based prospective studies. Kuria A, Fang X, Li M, Han H, He J, Aaseth JO, Cao Y. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2018 Dec 20:1–11.
- The effects of general anaesthesia on oxygen consumption: a meta-analysis guiding future studies on perioperative oxygen transport. Jakobsson J, Vadman S, Hagel E, Kalman S, Bartha E. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2018 Sep 20
- Effects of mental health interventions for students in higher education are sustainable over time: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Winzer R, Lindberg L, Guldbrandsson K, Sidorchuk A. PeerJ. 2018;6:e4598.
- Emotion recognition training in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review of challenges related to generalizability. Berggren S, Fletcher-Watson S, Milenkovic N, Marschik PB, Bölte S, Jonsson U. Dev Neurorehabil. 2018 Apr;21(3):141–154.
- Growth patterns of colorectal cancer liver metastases and their impact on prognosis: a systematic review. Fernández Moro C, Bozóky B, Gerling M. 2018 Jul 27;5(1):e000217.
- How do macro-level structural determinants affect inequalities in mental health? - a systematic review of the literature. McAllister A, Fritzell S, Almroth M, Harber-Aschan L, Larsson S, Burström B. Int J Equity Health. 2018 Dec 6;17(1):180.
- Hälsa och livsvillkor bland unga hbtq-personer. Vad vet vi och vilka forskningsbehov finns? Stockholm: Forskningsrådet för hälsa, arbetsliv och välfärd (Forte); 2018.
- I väntans tider: en delrapport om satsningen på kvinnors hälsa. Stockholm: Vårdanalys; 2018.
- Labour Q1 pain - poorly analysed and reported: a systematic review. Järnbert-Pettersson H, Vixner L. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018 Dec 7;18(1):483.
- Level of Evidence for Reliability, Validity, and Responsiveness of Physical Capacity Tasks Designed to Assess Functioning in Patients With Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review Using the COSMIN Standards. Jakobsson M, Gutke A, Mokkink LB, Smeets R, Lundberg M. Phys Ther. 2018 Dec 18.
- Medications that cause dry mouth as an adverse effect in older people: a systematic review and metaanalysis. Tan ECK, Lexomboon D, Sandborgh-Englund G, Haasum Y, Johnell K. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2018 Jan;66(1):76–84
- Outcome measures in coeliac disease trials: the Tampere recommendations. Ludvigsson JF, Ciacci C, Green PH, et al. Gut. 2018 Feb 13. pii: gutjnl-2017-314853.
- Prevalence of celiac disease in patients with iron deficiency anemia: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Mahadev S, Laszkowska M, Sundström J, Björkholm M, Lebwohl B, Green PHR, Ludvigsson JF. Gastroenterology. 2018 Aug;155(2):374–382.e1.
- Psychological treatments for return to work in individuals on sickness absence due to common mental disorders or musculoskeletal disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized-controlled trials. Finnes A, Enebrink P, Ghaderi A, et al. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2018 Nov 24.
- Risk factors for, and prevention of, shoulder injuries in overhead sports: a systematic review with best-evidence synthesis. Asker M, Brooke HL, Waldén M, Tranaeus U, Johansson F, Skillgate E, Holm LW. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar 26.
- The role of eLearning in health management and leadership capacity building in health system: a systematic review. Tudor Car L, Kyaw BM, Atun R. Hum Resour Health. 2018 Sep 3;16(1):44.
- Screening for tuberculosis in migrants and visitors from high-incidence settings: present and future perspectives. Doubler CC, Fox GJ, Douglas P, Viney KA, Ahmad Khan F, Temesgen Z, Marai BJ. Eur Respir J. 2018 Jul 11;52(1). pii: 1800591.
- Survival after aortic valve replacement with bovine or porcine valve prostheses: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Glaser N, Jackson V, Franco-Cereceda A, Sartipy U. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018 May 17.
- Systematic review with meta-analysis: the prevalence of coeliac disease in patients with osteoporosis. Laszkowska M, Mahadev S, Sundström J, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2018 Sep;48(6):590–597.
- Utilisation of real-world data from heart failure registries in OECD countries: a systematic review. Du X, Khamitova A, Kyhlstedt M, Sun S, Sengoelge M. Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2018 Mar 9;19:90–97.
- Förslag till åtgärder för ett stärkt, långsiktigt arbete för att främja hälsa relaterad till matvanor och fysisk aktivitet. Stockholm & Uppsala: Folkhälsomyndigheten & Livsmedelsverket; 2017.
- Barn som anhöriga till flyktingföräldrar med post-traumatisk stress – en systematisk litteraturstudie. Hjern A, Klöfvermark J. Kalmar: Nationellt kompetenscentrum anhöriga; 2017.
- Concentration-response relationship between PM(2.5) and daily respiratory deaths in China: a systematic review and metaregression analysis of time-series studies. Ren M, Fang X, Li M, et al. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:5806185.
- Discrimination between primary low-grade and high-grade glioma with 11C-methionine PET: a bivariate diagnostic test accuracy meta-analysis. Delgado AF, Delgado AF. Br J Radiol. 2017 Dec 5:20170426.
- Economic evaluation of occupational safety and health interventions from the employer perspective: A systematic review. Grimani A, Bergström G, Casallas MIR, Aboagye E, Jensen I, Lohela-Karlsson M. J Occup Environ Med. 2017 Nov 6.
- Effectiveness of interventions on physical activity in overweight or obese children: a systematic review and meta-analysis including studies with objectively measured outcomes. Nooijen CF, Galanti MR, Engström K, Möller J, Forsell Y. Obes Rev. 2017;18(2):195–213. Effectiveness, safety and acceptability of non-physician provision of first trimester medical termination of pregnancy: a systematic review. Sjöström S, Dragoman M, Fønhus SM, Ganatra B, Gemzell-Danielsson K. BJOG. 2017 Apr 26.
- The effects of clinical supervision on supervisees and patients in cognitive behavioral therapy: a systematic review. Alfonsson S, Parling T, Spännargård Å, Andersson G, Lundgren T. Cogn Behav Ther. 2017 Sep 20:1–23.
- Emotion recognition training in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review of challenges related to generalizability. Berggren S, Fletcher-Watson S, Milenkovic N, Marschik PB, Bölte S, Jonsson U. Dev Neurorehabil. 2017:1–14.
- Evaluating the evidence for non-monotonic dose-response relationships: a systematic literature review and (re-)analysis of in vivo toxicity data in the area of food safety. Varret C, Beronius A, Bodin L, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017 Nov 23. pii: S0041-008X(17)30463-5.
- Glioma grade discrimination with MR diffusion kurtosis imaging: a meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy. Falk Delgado A, Nilsson M, van Westen D, Falk Delgado A. Radiology. 2017 Dec 4:171315.
- How to treat involvement of the central nervous system in hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis? Horne A, Wickström R, Jordan MB, et al. Curr Treat Options Neurol. 2017;19(1):3.
- Interactions between genetic, lifestyle and environmental risk factors for multiple sclerosis. Olsson T, Barcellos LF, Alfredsson L. Nat Rev Neurol. 2017;13(1):25–36.
- Making health technology assessment more dynamic – Temporal trend analysis to capture performance trajectories. Hidefjäll P, Backheden M. Health Policy Technol. 2017;6(3):328–338.
- Methods for objectively assessing clinical masticatory performance: protocol for a systematic review. Elgestad Stjernfeldt P, Wårdh I, Trulsson M, Faxén Irving G, Boström AM. Syst Rev. 2017;6(1):20.
- No calm after the storm: a systematic review of human health following flood and storm disasters. Saulnier DD, Brolin Ribacke K, von Schreeb J. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2017;32(5):1–12.
- Outcome switching in randomized controlled oncology trials reporting on surrogate endpoints: a cross-sectional analysis. Falk Delgado A, Falk Delgado A. Sci Rep. 2017 Aug 23;7(1):9206.
- Predictors of multidisciplinary rehabilitation outcomes in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis. Tseli E, Grooten WJA, Stålnacke BM, et al. Syst Rev. 2017 Oct 11;6(1):199.
- Receiving early information and trusting Swedish child health centre nurses increased parents' willingness to vaccinate against rotavirus infections. Schollin Ask L, Hjern A, Lindstrand A, Olen O, Sjögren E, Blennow M, Örtqvist Å. Acta Paediatr. 2017;106(8):1309–1316.
- The association of funding source on effect size in randomized controlled trials: 2013-2015 – a cross-sectional survey and meta-analysis. Falk Delgado A, Falk Delgado A. Trials. 2017 Mar 14;18(1):125.
- The humanistic and economic burden of chronic wounds: a protocol for a systematic review. Järbrink K, Ni G, Sönnergren H, Schmidtchen A, Pang C, Bajpai R, Car J. Syst Rev. 2017;6(1):15.
- Annual Research Review: Quality of life and childhood mental and behavioural disorders – a critical review of the research. Jonsson U, Alaie I, Löfgren Wilteus A, et al. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2016 Oct 6.
- Association between preoperative depression and long-term survival following coronary artery bypass surgery – a systematic review and meta-analysis. Stenman M, Holzmann MJ, Sartipy U. Int J Cardiol. 2016;222:462–466.
- Can findings from randomized controlled trials of social skills training in autism spectrum disorder be generalized? The neglected dimension of external validity. Jonsson U, Choque Olsson N, Bölte S. Autism. 2016;20(3):295–305.
- Effects of the West Africa Ebola Virus Disease on Health-Care Utilization - A Systematic Review. Brolin Ribacke KJ, Saulnier DD, Eriksson A, von Schreeb J. Front Public Health. 2016;4:222.
- Efficacy and tolerability of antidepressants in people aged 65 years or older with major depressive disorder – a systematic review and a meta-analysis. Tham A, Jonsson U, Andersson G, Söderlund A, Allard P, Bertilsson G. J Affect Disord. 2016;205:1–12.
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research. Bölte S, Bartl-Pokorny KD, Jonsson U, Berggren S, Zhang D, Kostrzewa E, et al. Acta Paediatr. 2016;105(2):137–144.
- Internet-delivered cognitive behavior therapy for children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Vigerland S, Lenhard F, Bonnert M, et al. Clin Psychol Rev. 2016;50:1–10.
- Prevalence and incidence of chronic wounds and related complications: a protocol for a systematic review. Järbrink K, Ni G, Sönnergren H, et al. Syst Rev. 2016;5(1):152.
- Prevalence of celiac disease in patients with autoimmune thyroid disease – a meta-analysis. Roy A, Laszkowska M, Sundström J, et al. Thyroid. 2016;26(7):880–890.
- Psychological treatment of depression in people aged 65 years and over: a systematic review of efficacy, safety, and cost-effectiveness. Jonsson U, Bertilsson G, Allard P, et al. PLoS One. 2016 Aug 18;11(8):e0160859.
- Review of non-monotonic dose-responses of substances for human risk assessment. Beausoleil C, Beronius A, Bodin L, et al. EFSA Supporting Publication 2016;13(5):EN-1027.
- The link between autoimmune diseases and obsessive-compulsive and tic disorders: A systematic review. Perez-Vigil A, de la Cruz LF, Brander G, Isomura K, Gromark C, Mataix-Cols D. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2016;71:542–562.
- Transition from childhood to adulthood in coeliac disease: the Prague consensus report. Ludvigsson JF, Agreus L, Ciacci C, et al. Gut. 2016;65(8):1242–1251.
- Ability and disability in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic literature review employing the international classification of functioning, disability and health-children and youth version. de Schipper E, Lundequist A, Coghill D, et al. Autism Res. 2015;8(6):782–794.
- A systematic review of social communication and interaction interventions for patients with autism spectrum disorder. Hirvikoski T, Jonsson U, Halldner L, et al. Scand J Child Adolesc Psychiatr Psychol. 2015;3(3):147–168.
- Complex systematic review – Perioperative antibiotics in conjunction with dental implant placement. Lund B, Hultin M, Tranaeus S, Naimi-Akbar A, Klinge B. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2015;26 Suppl 11:1–14.
- A comprehensive scoping review of ability and disability in ADHD using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health-Children and Youth Version (ICF-CY). de Schipper E, Lundequist A, Wilteus AL, et al. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2015 Aug;24(8):859-72.
- Effectiveness of universal parental support interventions addressing children's dietary habits, physical activity and bodyweight: A systematic review. Kader M, Sundblom E, Elinder LS. Prev Med. 2015;14(77):52–67.
- Might extended education decrease inequalities in health? – a meta-analysis. Ljungdahl S, Bremberg SG. Eur J Public Health. 2015;25(4):587–592.
- Stroke in systemic lupus erythematosus: a meta-analysis of population-based cohort studies. Holmqvist M, Simard JF, Asplund K, Arkema EV. RMD Open. 2015;1(1):e000168.
- Systematic review on intensive interdisciplinary pain treatment of children with chronic pain. Hechler T, Kanstrup M, Holley AL, Simons LE, Wicksell R, Hirschfeld G, Zernikow B. Pediatrics. 2015;136(1):115–127.
- What assessments evaluate use of hands in infants? A literature review. Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Ek L, Eliasson AC. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2015;57 Suppl 2:37–41.
2014 and older
- Exercise training in adults with CKD: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Heiwe S, Jacobson SH. Am J Kidney Dis. 2014;64(3):383–93.
- Kikhosta en risk för spädbarn. Sjukdomen cirkulerar bland ungdomar och vuxna, som därmed smittar vidare. Nilsson L, Von Segebaden K, Blennow M, Linde A, Uhnoo I. Läkartidningen. 2013;110:1599.
- Clinical advantages of computer-guided implant placement: A systematic review. Hultin M, Svensson KG, Trulsson M. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2012;23 Suppl 6:124–135.
- Exercise training for adults with chronic kidney disease. Heiwe S, Jacobson SH. Cochrane Database of Syst Rev. 2011;5(10):CD003236.
- Application of statistical process control in healthcare improvement: systematic review. Thor J, Lundberg J, Ask J, et al. Qual Saf Health Care. 2007;16(5):387–399.