Academic Writing Support
Academic Writing Support helps you improve your academic writing, reading and oral presentation skills. Currently, we only offer online appointments. You are also welcome to attend one of our online workshops.
Book an Appointment
You book an appointment by using our booking calendar.
- At the moment, appointments are only available online.
- Please send us your text at least one business day before the appointment will take place: email@example.com. Please indicate which section of your text you would like to discuss.
- You will then be sent a link to an online meeting room. Online meetings take place via Zoom.
- You can make two appointments per text. Additional appointments may be available after consultation with your Writing Support instructor.
- If you do not send us your text beforehand, we will use part of our time to read your text.
Cancel your Appointment
Do not forget to cancel your appointment if you can no longer attend, click on Profile & my bookings. If you do not cancel your appointment, it will count as one of your two appointments per text.
Attend an Open Workshop
Attend one of our open workshops.
Request a Workshop
Workshops are available
- at the undergraduate or graduate level
- on campus or as webinars
- as stand-alone workshops or as a series of workshops integrated into a course or program.
Academic Writing Support also offers workshops intended to support KI faculty in the teaching and tutoring of student writing.
Contact our English-language Writing Instructors for more information, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Academic Writing
Explore the page on Academic Writing – learn more about structure, style and grammar in academic texts.
At the moment, you can only meet us online. (Ordinarily, we are located on the 5th floor of the Widerströmska building, Tomtebodavägen 18, Solna campus. After entering the building, take elevator nr. 3 to the 5th floor. You will find us to your right.)