Academic Writing Support
Academic Writing Support can help you improve your academic writing, reading and oral presentation skills. Make an in-person or online appointment, or attend one of our workshops. Welcome!
Make an Appointment
You make an appointment by using our online booking calendar.
- Appointments are either in person or online.
- You can make two appointments per text. Additional appointments may be available after consultation with your Writing Support instructor.
- Email email@example.com with your text at least one business day before the appointment will take place. Please indicate which section of your text you would like to discuss.
- If you do not send us your text before hand, we will use part of our time to read your text.
- Please bring a copy of your text with you.
- Most appointments for English-language texts take place on the Solna campus. If you would like an appointment in Flemingsberg, email us to inquire about availability.
Cancel your Appointment
Do not forget to cancel your appointment if you can no longer attend. If you do not cancel your appointment, it will count as one of your two appointments per text.
Attend an Open Workshop
Attend one of our open workshops.
Request a Workshop
Workshops are available
- at the undergraduate or graduate level
- on campus or as webinars
- as stand-alone workshops or as a series of workshops integrated into a course or program.
Academic Writing Support also offers workshops intended to support KI faculty in the teaching and tutoring of student writing.
Contact our English-language Writing Instructors for more information, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Academic Writing
Explore the page on Academic Writing – learn more about structure, style and grammar in academic texts.
We are currently located on the 5th floor of the Widerströmska building, Tomtebodavägen 18, on the Solna Campus. After entering the building, take elevator nr. 3 to the 5th floor. You will find us to your right.