EndNote courses The University Library offers the opportunity to learn how to use the reference program EndNote.
EndNote X6 Course
The course fee is 500 SEK for KI members and 750 SEK for members from other universities. (Registration is binding)
The Course is an introduction to the programme and to participate you should intend to work with the programme yourself. You need to have basic knowledge working with computers and good knowledge searching in PubMed.
The location of the Course is in the Library and we work with PC.
|Date of course||Time||Language||Place|
After the Course you should be able to
- define the most important terminology in connection with using the EndNote client
- transfer references from databases to the EndNote client
- search in databases from the EndNote client
- create a reference list coupled to a Word document with the help of EndNote
- integrate the EndNote client with EndNote Web
Karolinska Institutet now has a site licence. You can download it from an Uppsala University server in the same way as we handle for example Windows programs.
If you as a KI researcher or student need EndNote you have to contact the "Select"-person at your department. That is the person charge of software distribution at the department. He or she will help you procure the software.
- Se prices and licences (Uppsala university web site, only in swedish).
EndNote Quick Guide
You´ll find more tutorials and support on the EndNote website
Contact and support
If you any assistance you can send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 08-524 84 000.
Contact Carl Gornitzki if you have questions about the EndNote course.