Try the Scopus app: SciVerse Scopus Alerts
One of our new databases for 2012 is Scopus, a comprehensive scientific, medical, technical and social science database. If you have a smart phone and want to use it to get access to Scopus, we recommend that you download the database app, SciVerse Scopus Alerts.
Before you download the app you have to create a personal account in Scopus. Instructions for creating an account in Scopus:
- Go to our list of databases, click on Scopus.
- Create an account by clicking “Register” at the top right of the page.
- Fill in the form – and it’s important that you type in you KI e-mail when asked for an e-mail address.
• Search across thousands of scholarly journals from more than 5000 international publisher
• Save the important articles in one place for easy look-up
• Set up and review email alerts for your favorite searches
• Set up email alerts for when an author cites a particular article
• Annotate articles with your own notes and share article links through email or twitter.